Chamberlain University is a healthcare and nursing school in the United States. It provides on-campus and online nursing programs for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Furthermore, Chamberlain University has two colleges: its College of Nursing and Health Care Professionals.
To provide excellent medical care through an outstanding nurse, Chamberlain College of Nursing is now a central hub for national and international students studying nursing. Its Nursing School provides the nursing degree program for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
With a range of nursing programs, there can be a part of the Chamberlain scholarship for nursing schools. The University awards scholarships based on academic merit.
Its scholarship program and Continuing Education Chamberlain University Nursing Scholarship and Chamberlain College of Nursing Next Generation Scholarship are top-quality scholarships for students at the undergraduate level.
Values of Chamberlain Scholarship For School Of Nursing
Continued Education Chamberlain University Nursing Scholarship and Chamberlain College of Nursing Next Generation Scholarship are highly-valued scholarships. Each Chamberlain scholarship is open for one student and is valued at $2500 every semester. Students can be eligible for continuity and receive the scholarship for the entire duration of their studies. Therefore, the amount of the scholarship for the duration of the Chamberlain University Nursing program totals $22,500.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships U.S Colleges|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Contact the organizer||877.751.5783|
Do I qualify to be eligible for my Chamberlain Scholarship For School Of Nursing?
Chamberlain Nursing School Scholarships are available for undergraduate courses. However, the Continuing Education award is for students who dropped out of the undergraduate program before completing it. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
Continuing Education Chamberlain Scholarship For School Of Nursing Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree is earned from an institution accredited by a regional authority or from a non-US university comparable to an institution that is regionally accredited in the U.S.
- Acceptance into a Chamberlain pre-licensure program
- Reach or exceed the score of at least 75 in the A2 (composite score)
- A minimum CGPA that is 3.0 on the 4.0 scale at all previous institutions
- The continuing students aren’t eligible for this award.
To keep the scholarship for the next semester, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum requirement is a CGPA in the range of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum enrollment of 2 credits hours per semester
Chamberlain College of Nursing Next Generation Scholarship
- Acceptance into a Chamberlain University pre-licensure program Graduated high school within the past 12 months
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Reach or surpass all of the below minimum scores:
- 85 marks on The Chamberlain Admissions Assessment (A2)
- 24-point score on the ACT (composite score)
- 1100 in the SAT (critical reading and mathematical reasoning sections)
- Minimum nine credit hours per semester enrollment
- However, students who continue to study are not eligible for this award.
To keep the scholarship for the next semester, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Maintain at a minimum 3.4 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of nine credit hours per semester.
Chamberlain College of Nursing Requirements-Apply for the scholarships
To apply to the Chamberlain Nursing Scholarship, applicants must first apply to the nursing program at the University. Additionally, applicants must meet the Chamberlain College of Nursing Requirements requirements to be eligible for the scholarship. The applicants can submit their applications online through Chamberlain University.
Students can apply for Chamberlain University Nursing scholarships within the timeframe for college applications. The University will not consider any applications after the application deadline.
Other Chamberlain Scholarship For School Of Nursing
1. DAISY Honoree Scholarship
Evaluated Each Session
5-15% tuition savings
An award to Registered Nurses that have received The DAISY Award, The DAISY Team Award, The DAISY Nurse Leader Award, The DAISY in Training Award or The DAISY Faculty Award through The DAISY Foundation.
3. Navigate to Nursing (N2N) Scholarship Program
High School Seniors
A merit-based award that offers aid to tuition and student service costs allows eligible high school seniors to start taking college credits towards their Master of Science in Nursing even while studying in high school. All credits must be completed within the prescribed Navigate for Nursing course.
4. Phoenix Transfer Scholarship
$1,000 – $2,000 per session for the first six sessions
A scholarship is available for students already enrolled in Aspen’s Arizona campuses for the pre-licensure BSN program.
7. Leading the Way Social Work Grant
30% tuition savings
The new Leading the Way Social Work Grant offers students eligible with 30 per cent tuition savings (up 12 510 dollars) on MSW classes at Chamberlain University for their studies.
8. Healthy Communities Grant – MPH
Continued Eligibility: $275/credit
The Healthy Communities Grant provides eligible students with a 50 per cent discount on tuition fees for up to four credits they are required to take, for the total amount of $1,100 on MPH courses at Chamberlain University.
Sign up now* to begin Chamberlain’s master of Public Health (MPH) diploma program in the January 2022 session. You will also receive tuition savings.
The grant eligibility for newly admitted students will be reviewed every session.
9. Working Parent Grant – MSN
15% tuition savings
The grant is for Registered Nurses who have dependent children planning to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing degree with an indirect-care specialty track (Accelerated MSN, Accelerated RN-MSN Executive, Educator Healthcare Policy Informatics, the Population Health).