International Ambassador Scholarship at Heidelberg University: Heidelberg University – USA is welcoming applications from high academic profile and outstanding international students for International Ambassador Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The International Ambassador Scholarship covers up to $13,000 – $17,000 per year. This scholarship is awarded upon admission and based on a student’s academic records from high school (and university, if transferring).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heidelberg University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Heidelberg University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $13,000 – $17,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Ambassador Scholarship at Heidelberg University
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at Heidelberg University, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the International Ambassador Scholarship at Heidelberg University
How- To- Apply
As part of application process for this opportunity, eligible candidates are required to apply to be enrolled in the various program of undergraduate degree coursework at the university and also complete the financial aid application form.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details