There are various list of trades for females in the world as it is constantly changing. As technology advances and the traditional occupations and expectations in the workforce evolve. The times of trades and particular gender roles are now part of our historical records. However, anyone can engage in any profession, regardless of gender. In this article, we will be looking at the complete list of trades for females in 2021. This list will allow you to make an informed decision on which career you want to choose to pursue in the future.
The most popular job for women?
According to AOL.com, the top occupations of employed Women include:
- Administrative assistants and secretaries.
- Registered nurses.
- Middle and elementary school teachers.
- Nursing, psychiatric, as well as aids to home health.
- Retail salespersons.
- First-line supervisors/managers of retail sales employees.
- Waiters and Waitresses.
Which trades pay the most?
Some of the trades that are characterized by a somewhat shady base are:
- Web Developer.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
What are the List of trades for females that will be available by 2021?
In general, the various types of trades that are available to males, as well as females include:
- Woodwork (Carpentering)
- Carpet installation
- Electricity installation (electrician)
- Heavy equipment operating
- Insulation installation
Are there the most sought-after job opportunities in trade?
According to Indeed.com, the most lucrative trade job available that range from the lowest to the highest pay is
- A licensed practical nurse. Average national salary: $25.18 for an hour.
- HVAC technician. The average national salary is $23.25 for an hour.
- Home inspector.
- Landscape designer.
- Respiratory Therapist.
Women and Trade Careers
From when it was the Second World War when women had taken the job that men had left, women could take their due position as productive employees. While there are some preconceived notions that the industry of skilled workers is for strong men, this isn’t the reality. Employers seek experienced and knowledgeable workers who know what they’re doing, and women are just as skilled as men to take on the posts. The pressing need for skilled workers has provided plenty of possibilities for women to advance and become successful in these fields. The increase in the number of women employed in the area will aid in closing the gap in the labor force that is expected to be created due to the record-setting retirements of professionals with a high level of expertise. In addition, working within the field allows women to work in meaningful ways that pay high wages. Women can earn 20 to 30 percent more with a successful trade career. We will highlight a few of the professions for females that provide excellent career opportunities for women.
Is Trade Career suitable for women?
The most powerful women within the United States of America help their families. However, the gender gap persists at work. Based on the US Bureau of Labor, women earn only 80.2 percent of what males make on average in the United States.
What are the implications of this on women’s employment and earnings? First, women have to spend four more months annually to earn the same amount as a man who does the same job.
While this disparity is evident across all industries, however, the pay gap for women is significantly smaller in the retail sector. Women comprise 94% of what they earn compared to males.
As cultural norms and beliefs change and an increasing number of businesses seek the diversity of genders, females working in different careers may get jobs and make it a bit quicker.
- Construction Technology: The modern building sector is a fascinating and growing industry. It is the leading sector on our list of occupations that females can get involved in. The shift to greener construction methods and green materials ensures that workers are trained in the latest techniques. As a result, there are many opportunities and employment opportunities for women who would like to get involved in this industry.
- Construction Management: For women looking to make it within the realm of construction technology, Construction Management is part of the list of trades for females in 2021. Construction Management prepares them for entry-level positions in the construction industry and training in building management and inspection.
- Electrical Technician: Another list of trades for females. If you’re interested in being an electrician apprentice, the Electrical Technician job gives women the instruction to work on the job. It’s a challenging process for becoming an electrical engineer; however, with the combination of hands-on and classroom instruction, you will acquire the necessary skills employers seek. It is among the most sought-after jobs on the List of Trades for Females, specifically within the United States.
- Architect or Civil Drafter: It is yet another field that is thriving on the list of female-friendly areas for Trade. Women can use their artistic and technical abilities to design diagrams and drawings that help direct the construction of significant projects, like the construction of bridges, roads, and other structures. Also, you can expect to be well-off in this industry, in which the median annual wage is $56,700.
- Electrical Engineer: Begin your career in a job that will lead you to work in electronics of various sizes. It is possible to work in any area, from development and design to repairs and testing. Electrical engineering is one of the highest-paying jobs for women. The average annual wage is $101,600.
- Industrial DesignerWomen: working in the field can utilize their creative, commercial, and technical abilities to become an industrial designers. They could be in charge of designing designs for nearly every type of product manufactured, including furniture, toys, to cars. In addition, with an average annual pay of $71,430, you will receive a decent salary for the work you do.
- Mechanical Engineer: Get ready for an engineering career that is focused on the production of energy equipment. Mechanical engineers earn on average $92,800 annually to contribute to developing and designing equipment such as generators, engines, and turbines. It is a newer project that is included within the List of Trades for Females.
- Solar Energy Technician: The job involves converting sunlight’s rays into electricity through understanding how to set up repairs and maintain the solar power systems. While the median annual wage is $46,010, it’s expected that the possibility of advancements in the field will rise because the need for solar energy increases and is an excellent business for women.
- Wind Energy Technician: In this field, both females and women will learn how to operate the equipment that gathers wind and transforms the energy into electricity. Also, you can anticipate an excellent salary to contribute to the creation of green, sustainable energy. The median annual pay for technicians working in wind power is $58,000.
- Graphic DesignerWomen aid companies in communicating their message through digital and print media. As a graphic designer, you’ll create designs for brochures, advertisements, websites, and other media. You can also expect to earn an excellent salary when you consider that the annual average for graphic designers is $54,680.