University of Lincoln Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award: Applications are currently welcomed from eligible and suitably qualified international students who have achieved outstanding academic success for Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award. This Award is available for Postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a research program at University of Lincoln in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
Global industry leader Siemens is proud to work in collaboration with the University of Lincoln to develop the next generation of engineering talent. The award will cover the full cost of tuition fees due for one academic year when you enroll on the University of Lincoln, School of Engineering one year taught Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, or Engineering MSc by Research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Lincoln, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full cost of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Lincoln Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award;
- Applicants must domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for taught Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, or the one year MSc by Research Engineering.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Lincoln, UK
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Lincoln’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Queensland PhD International Scholarship, Australia
Eligible candidates should complete the Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award Application Form and send it to the named contact at the University of Lincoln by 7 August 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend a panel interview comprising University and Siemens personnel during the week commencing 7 September 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to prepare a short presentation for the interview.
Applications should be sent by email to Dr Colin Dowding: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details