Uppsala University will offer scholarships to fee-paying students who apply for Master’s programs that begin in the fall of 2021. Our Global Scholarships was formerly called Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
The Uppsala University, Sweden
Master Programs to Begin 30 August 2021
Citizens from countries other than the EU/EEA or Switzerland.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition and living expenses.
* You must be a citizen from a country other than the EU/EEA or Switzerland.
* You must have academic talent and an interest in learning.
* Our Global Scholarships can only be granted to students who have been selected as the priority for the Master’s program at Uppsala University. This is the programme you rank the highest among the four programs you can choose from University Admissions.
* You must have submitted your application for the Master’s program before the deadline for University Admissions.
* You must meet all entry requirements for the Master’s program you applied for. University Admissions must receive your application fee and all supporting documents before the deadline.
Instructions for application:
Applications are currently closed.
To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. You must rank the Uppsala University programme as your top priority.
The online application for the scholarship must be submitted during the period 16 January – 1 February 2021.
To access the application form and detailed information about applying for the scholarship, you must visit the official website (link below).
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university/